If you liked the look of the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs, here are twelve ideas on how to bring it home:
1. I love the look and the function of these half chrome coated light bulb. They are particularly nice on a vanity mirror because light is reflected back onto your face without glaring in your eyes.
2. At the Ace there were out door army green button tufted sofas next to the fire places. Here is an indoor version.
3. Here is some liquor store art work from Etsy, much like the picture over the bed in our room.
4. This recycled tire door mat was in front of each hotel door, and it reminds me of being a kid for some reason.
5. For an Ace feel I would suggest painting a door orange. Here is an example from Real Simple Magazine.
6. The Ace had a lot of nautical elements including decor made of rope. Here is a rope door stopper from Uncommon Goods.
7. In our room there were canvas panels wrapping the walls and canvas window panels over the french doors.
8. Hammocks added to the very chill feel around the pool.
9. Although many of us are not lucky enough to live in a cactus friendly climate, indoor cactuses can help bring a little touch of the Ace home.
10. This pillow from Etsy is just like the pool side pillows on the outdoor sofas.
11. These vintage letters are a mini version of the iconic “ACE” in the parking lot.
12. The Ace made there own pipe tp holders, here is a similar version from Wire and Wine.